DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Pea Protein Market 2018-2023 - Size, Trends, Competitive Analysis and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The pea protein market was worth $57.2 million in 2017 and is forecasted to grow at the CAGR of 9.1% from 2018-2023.
The demand for different types of dietary protein has seen a surge in last decade. The consumption of products such as protein bars, protein powders, and additives is growing at a healthy rate. Plant protein products have gained prominence due to rising environment concern over animal farming and growing trend of veganism.
Rising number of health issues such as obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, kidney diseases and simultaneous consciousness among the consumers has led medical fraternity, food industry, healthcare providers and world health organization (WHO) to search for preventive measures of the diseases.
- Growing demand of plant based protein from vegan/vegetarian population
- Rising Health consciousness especially in developing countries
- Increasing demand for lactose-free, gluten free protein products
- High cost of production
- Growing threat from substitute products
- Low awareness about the pea protein based products
- Growing applications in sports nutrition & weight management
- Rising demand for plant based protein in food and beverage industry
Key Topics Covered:
3. Industry Dynamics
4. Market Size and Forecast
5. Country Market Share
6. Competitive Analysis
7. Company Profiles
- Burcon Nutrascience Corporation
- Shandong Jianyuan Group
- The Scoular Company
- Axiom Foods
- Farbest Brands
- Fenchem Inc
- Roquette Frerers
- Sotexpro S.A.
- Yantai Oriental Protein Tech Co., Ltd
- Cosucra Groupe Warcoing S.A.
- Hill Pharma Inc
- Ingredion Inc
- Kerry Inc
- Prinova Group LLC
- Puris, LLC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v56vwx/global_pea?w=4