DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Veterinary Anti-Infectives Market by Species Type, by Drug Class, by Mode of Administration and End-users : Global Industry Perspective, Comprehensive Analysis and Forecast, 2016 - 2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report covers forecast and analysis for the veterinary anti-infectives market on a global and regional level. The study provides historic data of 2016 along with a forecast from 2017 to 2022 based revenue (USD Million). The study encompasses a market attractiveness analysis, wherein species type segment, drug class segment and end-user segments are benchmarked based on their market size, growth rate, and general attractiveness.
The report provides company market share analysis in order to give a broader overview of the key players in the market. In addition, the report also covers key strategic developments of the market including acquisitions mergers, new technology launch, agreements, partnerships, collaborations joint ventures, research development, technology and regional expansion of major participants involved in the market on the global and regional basis. Moreover, the study covers price trend analysis, the product portfolio of various companies according to the region.
- Increase in Pet Ownership
- Increase in Zoonotic and Foodborne Diseases
- Improved Nutrition
- Greater Livestock Production Rates
- Increasing Raw Material Cost
- Stringent Regulatory Framework
- Scarcity of Arable Land and Water
- Biologics and Specialty Care Offer Huge Opportunities
- Bayer AG
- Dechra Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Neogen Corporation
- Phibro Animal Health Corporation
- Vetoquinol S.A.
- Intas Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Ceva Sant Animale
- Zydus Animal Health Limited
- Heska Corporation
- Cipla Limited
- Virbac S.A.
- Zoetis, Inc.
- Elanco Animal Health (Eli Lilly and Company)
Key Topics Covered
2. Executive Summary
3. Veterinary Anti-Infectives Market Dynamics
4. Global Veterinary Anti-Infectives Market Competitive Landscape
5. Global Veterinary Anti-Infectives Market Species Type Segment Analysis
6. Global Veterinary Anti-Infectives Market Drug Class Segment Analysis
7. Global Veterinary Anti-Infectives Market Mode of Administration Segment Analysis
8. Global Veterinary Anti-Infectives Market End-User Segment Analysis
9. Global Veterinary Anti-Infectives Market Regional Segment Analysis
10. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9q9v33/global_veterinary?w=4