DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Heat Recovery Steam Generator Market - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global Heat Recovery Steam Generator (HRSG) market is in growing phase on account of increasing demand from combined heat and power (CHP) generation plants.
The Major driver for HRSG market is increasing focus on implementation of energy efficiency measures, globally. The energy generation from steam has huge scope of efficiency improvement because the energy loss from steam can be reduced by implementation of HRSG. With surging challenges from contemporary power generation technologies, the efficiency improvement by HRSG leads to reduced cost of unit energy production, which is likely to drive its market.
Key Developments in the Market
- January 2018: Siemens AG, announced that it has renamed its NEM Energy subsidiary as Siemens Heat Transfer Technology
- November 2017: Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems (MHPS) delivered the second M701F gas turbine for the 880MW natural-gas-fired gas turbine combined cycle (GTCC) facility in Indonesi.
- Alstom Power
- Amec Foster Wheeler
- CMI Group
- Siemens AG
- Ansaldo Caldaie
- Babcock & Wilcox Co. Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems Ltd.
- CMI Groupe
- Clayton Industries
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology
3. Market Overview
4. Market Dynamics
5. Supply Chain Analysis
6. Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Forces Analysis
7. Regional Market Analysis
8. Market Segmentation and Analysis, by End-user
9. Market Segmentation and Analysis, by Application
10. Key Company Analysis
12. Competitive Landscape
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gvp96j/heat_recovery?w=4