The report has been prepared and presented in a simple, easy-to-understand format with numerous tables and charts/figures. The report provides a detailed study of the applications and global and regional markets for all types of plastics additives as well as the plastics additives industry. The report's in-depth look at the consolidation and globalization of the plastics processing industry may allow additive manufacturers and suppliers to establish themselves in all the major regions. Estimated values used are based on manufacturers' total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars, unadjusted for inflation.
The supply and pricing of raw materials and the basic feedstock of various plastics additives have been fluctuating greatly with the run-up in prices of raw materials and energy. This aspect of the plastics processing industry has also been studied and analyzed in detail.
The environmental/regulatory aspects of different types of plastics additives continue to present concerns as well as opportunities to additive suppliers. The effects of these factors on the supply chain, value and demand for additives have also been studied in detail.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016 to 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Evaluation of the market's dynamics, specifically growth drivers, inhibitors, and opportunities
- Insight into the supply and pricing of raw materials, as well as information concerning the basic feedstock of various plastics additives
- Information about the environmental and regulatory aspects of different types of plastics additives
- A look at the effects of various factors on the supply chain, value, and demand for plastics additives
- Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the market, including Adeka Corp., BASF SE, Chevron Phillips Chemical Co., The Dow Chemical Co., Eastman Chemical Co., Holliday Pigments SA, KOLON Plastics Inc., Lucite International Ltd., Mitsui Chemicals Inc., Regain Polymers Ltd. and Wilshire Technologies, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Summary and Highlights
3 Market and Technology Background
4 Market for Plastics Additives by Technology
5 Market for Plastics Additives by Application
7 Industry Structure and Competitive Analysis
8 Profiles of Plastics Additives Manufacturers
9 Appendix A - List of Manufacturers/Suppliers of Plastic Additives
10 Appendix B - List of U.S. Patents Covering Plastics Additives
11 Appendix C - New Plastics Additive Products Developed
12 Appendix D - Government Regulations
13 Appendix E - Organizations Regulating the Use of Plastics Additives in Plastics
14 Appendix F - Glossary of Terms Used with Abbreviations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8dj4j5/global_markets?w=4