DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Chlor-Alkali And Inorganics Global Market Briefing 2018" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Chlor-Alkali And Inorganics Global Market Briefing 2018 provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global chlor-alkali and inorganics market.
Asia-Pacific was the largest region in the chlor-alkali and inorganics market in 2017, accounting for 38.3% share in the market. This was because chlor-alkali and inorganics are used in various industries such as automotive, aerospace, aviation, and others for enhancing performance of products, reducing product weight and improving other product characteristics.
North America was the second largest region in the chlor-alkali and inorganics market in 2017, accounting for 21.4% share in the market. This can be attributed to production of inorganic chemicals in large quantities to suffice the domestic industrial demand. Middle East was the smallest region in the chlor-alkali and inorganics market in 2017, accounting for 4.0%.
- Markets Covered: Nitrogen Compounds; Phosphorus Compounds; Caustic Soda; Chlorine; Titanium Dioxide; Soda Ash; Sulfuric Acid and Sulfates.
- Geographic Scope: Asia-Pacific, North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa.
- Time Series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data: Market value in $ billions.
- Data Segmentations: Regional breakdowns, market share of competitors, key sub segments.
- Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
- CF Industries Holdings, Inc.
- Eurochem Group
- Hanwha Chemical Corporation
- Potash Corp.
- Solvay SA
- The Mosaic company
- Xinjiang Zhongtai Chemical Co. Ltd.
- Yara International
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7t5378/global?w=4