The Aromatics Global Market Briefing 2018 provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global aromatics market.
Production of aromatic fine chemicals from non-food biomass in bio-refineries linked to the production of biofuels is a trend that is picking up recently. The advances in Metabolic Engineering and Bioprocess Optimization have helped in enhancing the microbial conversion rate of biomass into aromatic compounds, which was expensive in the past.
Asia-Pacific was the largest region in the aromatics market in 2017, accounting for $75.0 billion or 40.3% share in the market. This was due to high consumption of aromatics in crude oil refining, automotive and pharmaceutical industries. North America was the second largest region in the aromatics market in 2017, accounting for 19.7% share in the market. Middle East was the smallest region in the aromatics market in 2017, accounting for 4.0% share in the market.
- Markets Covered: Xylene; Styrene; Paraxylene; Benzene; Toluene; MDI; Phenol; Acetone; PTA; TDI
- Geographic Scope: Asia Pacific, North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa.
- Time Series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data: Market value in $ billions
- Data Segmentations: Regional breakdowns, market share of competitors, key sub segments.
- Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
- Alpek S.A.B de C.V
- BP plc
- China National Petroleum Corporation
- Dow Chemicals Company
- ExxonMobil Corporation
- Indorama Ventures
- Reliance Industries Limited
- Shell Chemicals Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3j6h36/global_aromatics?w=4