Online retail expands in Vietnam through marketplace mode
The report Vietnam B2C E-Commerce Market 2018 reveals that much of the recent growth in online retail sales in the Southeast Asian nation is due to proliferation of the marketplace model.
Projected growth of B2C E-Commerce in Vietnam has attracted the attention of global and regional investors. Online transactions accounted for about 1% of total retail sales in Vietnam, indicating plenty of room for upward growth: sources cited in the report project annual growth in double digits through 2021. E-Commerce marketplaces led by Lazada are gaining popularity among Vietnam's online shoppers, driving further growth.
The expansion of online marketplaces in Vietnam complements the increasing Internet penetration in the country where logistics and payment systems are improving. The report indicates also that Vietnam has a high rate of purchases made through social media, especially of apparel and makeup.
Questions Answered in this Report
- What are the main drivers and barriers to growth in Vietnam's B2C E-Commerce?
- How large is Vietnam's online retail market projected to be by 2021?
- What are the main E-Commerce websites online shoppers in Vietnam purchase from?
- How is the mobile shopping trend evolving in Vietnam?
Which payment methods are preferred by Vietnam's online shoppers?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Management Summary
2. Overview & International Comparisons
4. Sales & Shares
5. Users & Shoppers
- Alibaba Group Holdings Ltd.
- FPT Corporation
- Hotdeal Co. Ltd.
- JD.com Inc
- Lazada Group SA
- Mobile World Group
- Sendo JSC
- Tiki Corporation
- VNG Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/stl5zk/vietnam_b2c?w=4