DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Methionine Market - Segmented by End-user Industry, and Geography - Trends and Forecasts (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global methionine market is expected to register a CAGR of 6.01% during the forecast period, majorly due to its increasing adoption in aquaculture to provide the most effective methionine source to the agriculture feed industry.
Rising dietary products related to fish proteins and tuna infused sports supplements for healthy lifestyle are expected to boost the growth of this market.
Key Developments in the Market
- December 2016: Sumitomo Chemical is building a methionine manufacturing facility on the island of Shikoku in Japan on account of the growing demand for feed additives in the Asian poultry sector, with output of around 100,000 metric ton per year.
- October 2016: Germany-based chemical Industry, Evonik, has begun construction work to build a second large-scale plant for the production of amino acid DL-methionine at Jurong Island in Singapore and is expected to become operational in 2019.
- Ajinomoto Co. Inc.
- Archer Daniels Midland Co.
- Anaspec Inc. (Eurogentec S.A.)
- Beijing Fortunesyar S&T Development Co. Ltd.
- Chongqing Unisplendour Chemical Co. Ltd.
- CJ Cheiljedang Corp
- Evonik Industries
- H.J. Baker & Bro. Inc
- IRIS Biotech GmbH
- Novus International
- Phibro Animal Health Corp.
- Prinova Europe Ltd.
- Shijiazhuang Jirong Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- ShangPharma Inc.
- Sumitomo Chemical Co. Ltd
- Tokyo Chemical Industry Co. Ltd
- Volzhsky Orgsynthese JSC
Key Topics Covered
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Insights
4. Market Dynamics
5. Market Segmentation and Analysis
6. Regional Market Analysis
7. Future of the Market
8. Competitive Landscape
9. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tdccz4/global_methionine?w=4