DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Rare Earth Elements Market - Segmented by Element, End-user Industry, and Region - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global rare earth elements market is expected register significant growth during the forecast period, mainly driven by the high demand from emerging economies.
Owing to their properties, such as electronic, optical, and magnetic characteristics, rare earth metals find applications in a wide range of industries. These applications range from permanent magnets, metal alloys, phosphors, catalysts, and polishing, to glass additives. The growing end-user industries in the developing Asia-Pacific region is expected to accelerate the demand for the rare earth elements market, over the forecast period.
By geography, due to the ready availability, especially in countries, such as China, Japan, and Australia, Asia-Pacific is the largest segment in the global rare earth metals market. The considerable presence of rare earth metals, in industries, such as consumer electronics and hybrid electric vehicles, especially in Japan and China, has led to a tremendous demand from this region. Presently, permanent magnet garners the highest demand for rare earth metals in this region.
- Alkane Resources Ltd.
- Aluminum Corporation of China Ltd.
- Arafura Resources Limited
- Avalon Advanced Materials Inc.
- China Minmetals Corporation
- China Nonferrous Metal Industry's Foreign Engineering and Construction Co. Ltd.
- Caeneus Minerals Ltd
- Galaxy Resources Ltd.
- Ganzhou Rare Earth Group.Co. Ltd.
- Iluka Resources Ltd.
- Inner Mongolia Baotou Steel Rare-Earth (group) Hi-tech Co. Ltd
- International Ferro Metals Limited
- Lynas Corporation Ltd.
- Medallion Resources
- Northern Minerals Limited
- Orbite Technologies Inc.
- Peak Resources Limited
- Quest Rare Minerals Ltd
- Rare Element Resources
- Rising Nonferrous Metals Share Co. Ltd.
- Shin-Etsu Chemical Company S.Ans Energy Corp.
- Tantalus Rare Earths AG
- Ucore Rare Metals Inc.
- Xiamen Tungsten Co. Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Insights
4. Market Dynamics
5. Market Segmentation and Analysis
6. Regional Market Analysis
7. Reserve and Production Analysis
8. Mineral Exploration Projects
9. Competitive Landscape
10. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zmxvph/global_rare_earth?w=4