DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "State of the Industry: Coffee Shops in the U.S. - 12th Edition" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The State of the Industry reports are concise, yet detailed studies filled with priceless data, forecasts, and objective analysis.
The amount of valuable data and analysis in this report far outweighs its cost and is well worth the investment. Depending on the topic, State of the Industry reports include historical, current, and future sales data; drivers of market growth; consumer data; a summary of the leading companies; distribution channels, foreign trade, and other relevant data and analysis. This information is a vital part of any successful business plan.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Drivers of Industry Growth
2. Cold Brewed Coffee Boosts Demand at Coffee Shops
3. Economy and Changing Demographics Impact Coffee Consumption
4. Tea Providing More Diversity for Coffee Shops
5. Greener Practices Can Increase Profits and Sales
6. Coffee Shop Sales
7. Product Sales Trends
8. Number of Coffee Shops Rising to Meet Growing Demand
9. Average Sales Per Coffee Shop
10. Per Capita Consumption of Coffee and Tea
11. Competition for Coffee Sales
12. Demographic Trends for Expenditures on Coffee
13. Demographic Trends for Expenditures on Tea
14. Consumer Price Trends for Coffee and Tea
15. Leading Coffee Shop Chains
16. Social Media a Vital Marketing Tool for Coffee Shops
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p8pc5v/state_of_the?w=4