DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "State of the Industry: Kombucha in the U.S. - 2nd Edition" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The State of the Industry reports are concise, yet detailed studies filled with priceless data, forecasts, and objective analysis. The amount of valuable data and analysis in this report far outweighs its cost and is well worth the investment.
Depending on the topic, State of the Industry reports include historical, current, and future sales data; drivers of market growth; consumer data; a summary of the leading companies; distribution channels, foreign trade, and other relevant data and analysis.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Industry Background
2. Drivers of Industry Growth
3. Health Trends Boosting Demand for Kombucha
4. New Flavors, Varieties, and Packaging Fueling Consumer Interest
5. Economy and Changing Demographics Impact Kombucha Consumption
6. Organic Tea Sales a Promising Sign for Kombucha
7. Kombucha Sales, Distribution, and Leading Brands
8. Retail Sales of Ready-to-Drink (RTD) Tea
9. Per Capita Consumption of Tea
10. Producer Price Trends for Canned and Bottled Tea
11. Demographic Trends for Expenditures on Tea
12. Social Media a Vital Marketing Tool for Kombucha Companies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ktrlcg/state_of_the?w=4