DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "State of the Industry: Window Treatment Stores in the U.S. (12th Edition)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The State of the Industry reports are concise, yet detailed studies filled with priceless data, forecasts, and objective analysis. The amount of valuable data and analysis in this report far outweighs its cost and is well worth the investment.
Depending on the topic, State of the Industry reports include historical, current, and future sales data; drivers of market growth; consumer data; a summary of the leading companies; distribution channels, foreign trade, and other relevant data and analysis. This information is a vital part of any successful business plan.
Key Topics Covered:
- Drivers of Industry Growth
- Successful Retail Strategies Attract More Consumers
- E-Commerce and Social Media Marketing
- Window Treatment Store Sales Trends
- Sales by State
- Top Selling Products
- Number and Location of Window Treatment Stores
- Average Sales Per Window Treatment Store
- Demographic Trends for Household Expenditures on Blinds and Shades
- Demographic Trends for Household Expenditures on Curtains and Draperies
- Consumer Price Trends for Window Coverings
- Safety Issues Impact Demand for Window Coverings
- Economic Trends
- Housing Starts and Home Sales
- Residential Improvements and Repairs
- Commercial Building and Home Office Trends
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qjhhs3/state_of_the?w=4