DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "State of the Industry: Tea in the U.S. - 11th Edition" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The State of the Industry reports are concise, yet detailed studies filled with priceless data, forecasts, and objective analysis. The amount of valuable data and analysis in this report far outweighs its cost and is well worth the investment.
Depending on the topic, State of the Industry reports include historical, current, and future sales data; drivers of market growth; consumer data; a summary of the leading companies; distribution channels, foreign trade, and other relevant data and analysis.
This information is a vital part of any successful business plan.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Drivers of Industry Growth
2. Health Trends Boost Demand for Tea
3. New Tea Varietals, Flavors, and Formats Fueling Consumer Interest
4. Single-Cup Tea Segment Continues to Decline
5. Economy and Changing Demographics Impact Tea Consumption
6. Organic Tea Sales
7. U.S. Apparent Consumption
8. Imports and Exports
9. U.S. Shipments
10. Producer Prices to Reflect Higher Quality Ingredients
11. Per Capita Consumption Trends
12. Retail Sales of Tea
13. Market Shares for the Leading Brands of Tea
14. Specialty Tea Rooms and Foodservice Sales
15. Vending Sales of Tea
16. Demographic Trends for Expenditures on Tea
17. Social Media a Vital Marketing Tool for Tea Companies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/69wfbj/state_of_the?w=4