DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "State of the Industry: Coffee in the U.S. - 12th Edition" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The State of the Industry reports are concise, yet detailed studies filled with priceless data, forecasts, and objective analysis.
The amount of valuable data and analysis in this report far outweighs its cost and is well worth the investment. Depending on the topic, State of the Industry reports include historical, current, and future sales data; drivers of market growth; consumer data; a summary of the leading companies; distribution channels, foreign trade, and other relevant data and analysis. This information is a vital part of any successful business plan.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Drivers of Industry Growth
2. Single-Cup Coffee Growth Slows as Sales of Coffee Pod Machines Decline
3. Premium, Ready-to-Drink, Cold Brewed, and Flavored Coffee Boost Demand
4. Organic Coffee Sales
5. Economy and Changing Demographics Impact Coffee Consumption
6. U.S. Apparent Consumption
7. Imports and Exports
8. U.S. Shipments
9. Producer Price Trends
10. Per Capita Consumption
11. Quick-Serve Coffee Sales
12. Vending Sales of Coffee
13. Ground Coffee Sales and Market Shares
14. Instant and Single-Cup Coffee Sales and Market Shares
15. Ready-to-Drink Coffee Sales and Market Shares
16. Demographic Trends for Expenditures on Coffee
17. Social Media a Vital Marketing Tool for Coffee Companies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qsvs7w/state_of_the?w=4