DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "India Outbound Tourism Market Analysis 2012 - 2017 and Forecast 2018 - 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
India Outbound Tourism Market Analysis 2012 - 2017 and Forecast 2018 - 2025 offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation and future outlook for the India outbound tourism market.
The report uses data and analysis to discuss potential lucrative opportunities and future trends related to India international travelers visitation, spending, purpose of visits and main destination markets. The report provides clear insight into current and future tourism developments of the India outbound tourism market. Furthermore, this report uses country focused analysis to explore the India outbound tourism market.
A detailed country-wise analysis of the market is provided, covering a total of 16 nations. The research study limelight growth drivers and investigates market inhibitors of the India outbound tourism market.
- India has become one of the fastest growing outbound travel markets in the world
- In 2017, there were more than 23 Million outbound tourist departures from India
- India ranks top in terms of number of visitor arrivals to Singapore and Thailand
- Indian travelers likely to become major spenders in the United States
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. India Outbound Tourism Market (2012 - 2025)
3. India Outbound Tourism Market Share (2012 - 2025)
4. Key Market Drivers and Inhibitors of the India - Outbound Tourism Market
5. India Outbound Tourism Market - Country Analysis (2012 - 2025)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rd87lv/india_outbound?w=4