DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Ethyl Alcohol Market - Market share and Industry Forecast to 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global ethyl alcohol market is expected to rise with the CAGR of about 7.5% during forecast period 2017-2024.
Rising application of ethyl alcohol as biofuel is one of the major factor that contributes to the growth of global ethyl alcohol market during forecast period. Also, increasing adoption of ethyl alcohol across various end-user sectors also promotes the growth of global ethyl alcohol market.
However, advent of hybrid electric vehicles and rise in price of raw materials used in manufacture and production of ethyl alcohol are some of the major factors restraining the growth of global ethyl alcohol market during forecast period.
The report on global ethyl alcohol market is segmented on the basis of grade, purity and application.
- Grade is sub segmented as food grade, industrial grade, lab grade, pharmaceutical grade and other grades.
- Purity segment of global ethyl alcohol market is further divided as denatured ethanol and un-denatured ethanol.
- Application segment of global ethyl alcohol market is further divided as bacteriacide/disinfectant, beverages, fuel/fuel additive, industrial solvent, personal care product and other applications.
The beverages application segment is expected to dominate the market during forecast period owing to increasing demand for alcoholic beverages during the forecast period.
Growth in global ethyl alcohol market is influenced by presence of major players such as Archer Daniels Midland (United States), Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation (Japan), Solvay Group (Belgium), Merck Millipore (United States), Cargill Corporation (United States), etc. to gain competitive advantage, major players of global ethyl alcohol market are adopting various strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, product launch, strategic partnership, collaboration, joint ventures, investment, strategic expansion, funding etc. during forecast period.
- Advanced Bioenergy Llc (U.S.)
- Andersons Ethanol Group (U.S.)
- Archer Daniels Midland (U.S.)
- Braskem (Brazil)
- British Petroleum (U.K.)
- Cargill Corporation (U.S.)
- Green Plains, Inc. (U.S.)
- Lyondell Basell (The Netherlands)
- Merck Millipore (U.S.)
- Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation (Japan)
- Pacific Ethanol, Inc. (U.S.)
- Poet, Llc (U.S.)
- Sasol (South Africa)
- Solvay Group (Belgium)
- Valero Energy Corporation (U.S.)
Key Topics Covered
2. Market Overview
3. Market Determinants
4. Global Ethyl Alcohol Market By Grade
5. Global Ethyl Alcohol Market By Purity
6. Global Ethyl Alcohol Market By Application
7. Competitive Landscape
8. Geographic Analysis
9. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ln4rf5/global_ethyl?w=4