DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Bioprinting & 3D-Printing in the Life Sciences EU 2018" conference has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The interest around 3D-printing has risen spectacularly within the last few years. With continued progress, it has the potential to revolutionize the life sciences the advances in 3D printing and bioprinting technology have expansive applications in surgery, personalized medicine, diagnostics, and drug discovery.
This conference will look at a wide range of technologies, applications and methodologies within the 3D printing in the life sciences space. With a well-known track record for delivering high-quality agendas, this event will include talks from some of the world's foremost innovators in materials, applications, digital dentistry, scaffolds, cell containing constructs and tissue regeneration, and tissue engineering.
- 3D Bioprinting of Multilevel Vessels
- Light-based Additive Manufacturing for Tissue Engineering
- Material Considerations for 3D Printing in Tissue Engineering
- Organ Printing
- Remote (Light, Magnetic, Ultrasound) Guided Delivery of Cells and Site and Time Specific Activation of Biologically Active Compounds
- Stem Cell Bioprinting using a Hybrid Microporous Bioink
- The Importance of Cell Phenotype in 3D Printing
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vpc49p/two_day?w=4