BETHESDA, Md.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Fidelis Cybersecurity®, a leading automated detection and response provider, today announced key company highlights showing the rapid adoption of the Fidelis Elevate™ platform, tripling its revenue over the last five years. Fidelis customers include 12 of the Fortune 50 and 24 of the Fortune 100, spanning every industry, in addition to a multitude of U.S. government and foreign government agencies.
Fidelis attributes its impressive growth and success to its ability to solve key operational and security challenges facing most security operations (SOC) teams. A recent study commissioned by Fidelis found that security analysts are being overwhelmed by alerts from disparate systems, with 62 percent of respondents stating that they had less than a quarter of their alerts triaged per day. By integrating full network visibility, endpoint detection and response, data loss prevention and deception, Fidelis Elevate™ provides understaffed and overwhelmed security teams with full context, enriched analysis, and automated workflows. This gives SOC teams the ability to take actions with certainty against inbound and insider threats as well as data leakage. These insights enable teams to focus on the most urgent threats rather than spending precious time validating and triaging thousands of alerts.
Key company highlights from the past year include:
- Platform Innovation: Release of the Fidelis Elevate platform, which delivers contextual perspective across networks, endpoints and cloud to quickly and effectively detect and respond to malicious activity at every stage of the kill chain while mitigating data leakage. In April, Fidelis announced that the Fidelis Elevate platform can protect cloud assets by deploying and managing deception defenses in cloud environments.
- Technology Integration: The strategic acquisition and integration of deception technology from TopSpin* into the Fidelis Elevate platform. This addition further enhances the platform through visibility of legacy systems and IoT devices, the detection of attacker’s lateral movements and intel to mitigate attackers already inside your network, providing a strong post-breach defense.
- Executive Appointments: Appointment of key executives including former Executive Chairman of eSentire and NetWitness founder and President, Nick Lantuh as President and CEO of Fidelis Cybersecurity, and John McCormack, former CEO of Websense and Forcepoint, as Fidelis Chairman of the Board.
- Industry Award Wins: Fidelis named a 2018 Top Security Vendor by CRN for the 3rd consecutive year. Additionally, Cyber Defense Magazine announced Fidelis as the winner in two categories in the 2018 Infosec awards – for Advanced Persistent Threat Security and Deception Based Security. Cyber Defense Magazine reviewed nearly 3,000 infosec companies globally before announcing Fidelis Cybersecurity as the winner of these categories.
- Analyst Recognization: Gartner named Fidelis Cybersecurity a Visionary in the February 2017 Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Data Loss Prevention. Fidelis was positioned the highest for ability to execute in the Visionaries quadrant.
“It is our mission to provide our customers with the very best visibility across networks, endpoints and cloud in one unified platform that provides incident response and security operations teams with clarity and accuracy in their analysis of threats and data leakage while making their workflow more efficient and effective,” said Nick Lantuh, President and CEO, Fidelis Cybersecurity. “Instead of adding more layers into the security stack, we have focused on unifying and operationalizing critical security capabilities into a single solution that provides unique contextual perspective to detect and respond to threats and data leakage attempts faster and with certainty.”
*Gartner, Cool Vendors in IoT Edge Computing, 2017, April 2017 –Top Spin a Cool Vendor
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
About Fidelis Cybersecurity®
Fidelis Cybersecurity is the leader in automated detection and response. The Fidelis Elevate platform dramatically improves the effectiveness and efficiency of security operations by delivering comprehensive network visibility, intelligent deception, alert validation, and automated response across networks and endpoints. Fidelis is trusted by the most important brands in the world. See what you’ve been missing. Visit www.fidelissecurity.com.