DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Research Report on China Integrated Circuit Industry, 2018-2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
In 2017, the sales value of local IC companies reached approximately USD 80.15 billion, representing an increase of more than 20% YOY. Among it, that of the IC manufacturing industry reached about USD 21.55 billion, and that of the design industry and the packaging and testing industry were respectively USD 30.71 billion and USD 27.99 billion.
According to the report, China's integrated circuit industry continues to develop after joining the WTO, but still far lags behind the global advanced level. Compared with leading international companies, China's chip manufacturing industry is at least 1 to 2 generations behind in terms of the advanced technologies. The IC design in China still stands at a low level and makes single products. The gap of technologies on packaging and testing between Chinese companies and International mainstreams is to be bridged. Besides, China's high-end IC products heavily rely on imports.
In 2017, China imported 377 billion units of integrated circuits, with an increase of 10.1% YOY, and the import value reached USD 260.14 billion, with an increase of 14.6% YOY. In the same year, China exported USD 66.88 billion of integrated circuits, with a deficit of nearly USD 200 billion. China is already an important market for global chip companies.
For example, in 2017, the sales value of several major US chip companies to China exceeded USD 50 billion. Among them, more than half of the sales revenue of Qualcomm, Broadcom, Micron, Marvell and Skyworks came from the Chinese market.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Overview on Integrated Circuit Industry in China
2 Development Environment of Integrated Circuit Industry in China, 2015-2018
3 Analysis of Operation Status of Integrated Circuit Industry in China, 2013-2017
4 Competition Landscape of China's IC Industry, 2013-2017
5 Industry Chain of Integrated Circuits in China, 2015-2018
6 Analysis of Sub-sectors of IC Industry in China, 2013-2017
7 Analysis of Import and Export of IC Industry in China, 2013-2017
8 Major Chinese Enterprises in IC Industry, 2015-2018
9 Prospect of China's IC Industry, 2018- 2022
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International Corporation
- Tianjin Zhonghuan Semiconductor Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Changjiang Electronics Technology Co., Ltd.
- Tongfu Microelectronics Co., Ltd.
- Hangzhou Silan Microelectronics Co., Ltd.
- Jilin Sino-Microelectronics Co., Ltd.
- Tianshui Huatian Technology Co., Ltd.
- Will Semiconductor Co. Ltd.
- Gigadevice Semiconductor Inc.
- Shanghai Fortune Techgroup Co., Ltd.
- Unigroup Guoxin Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Belling Corp., Ltd.
- Beijing Fuxing Xiaocheng Electronic Technology Stock Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen Danbond Technology Co., Ltd.
- Ingenic Semiconductor Inc.
- Zhejiang East Crystal Electronic Co., Ltd.
- Tech Semiconductors Co., Ltd.
- Netac Technology
- Unigroup Guoxin Co., Ltd.
- All Winner Technology Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qhrvrj/china_integrated?w=4
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.