TEL AVIV, Israel--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Amiad Water Systems Ltd (AIM: AFS), a leading global producer of water treatment and filtration solutions, is pleased to announce the launch of a new Sigma series for superior water filtration in the irrigation market. The new product range, which is being launched today at Agritech Israel exhibition and conference, is led by the introduction of the Mini Sigma – an innovative automatic self-cleaning filter that is both lightweight and durable with maximum installation flexibility.
The new range consists of the Mini Sigma (available in three sizes) and Sigma Pro automatic filters, and the ADI-P electronic controller. Alongside Amiad’s existing Media, Disc, Screen and Microfiber filtration solutions, this is offering customers a more complete package for their irrigation filtration requirements.
- Compact and modular design – small footprint and various installation configurations
- Polymeric filter – corrosion-free – with low water and energy consumption
- Designed to handle low water pressure, with a capacity of up to 80m3/h and with filtration degrees from 80-500 micron
- Includes Amiad’s unique suction-scanning cleaning technology
- Operated by the ADI-P electronic controller
- Automatic polymeric multi-screen filter with a large screen area while maintaining small footprint
- Able to handle any water type
- Simple maintenance
- Amiad’s innovative and user friendly ADI-P electronic controller, which can be linked to a mobile app, for advanced monitoring capabilities and control functionality
Dori Ivzori, CEO of Amiad, said: “We are excited to have launched this series of filtration products for irrigation applications – our key target market. The Mini Sigma is a more compact filter without sacrificing reliability, durability or the suction-scanning technology with low water and energy consumption that makes our products unique. Thanks to its compact size and modular design, the Mini Sigma also enables us to enter the municipal gardening market. The addition of the ADI-P electronic controller, operated by a mobile app, enables our clients to monitor and control their Amiad filtration solution with maximum convenience. Alongside the Sigma Pro and our wide range of Media, Disc, Screen and Microfiber filtration solutions, we’re offering our customers the widest range of filtration degrees and a more complete solution to meet their irrigation requirements than ever before.”
Visit Amiad Water Systems and see our new Sigma series at booth 35, hall 1 at Agritech Israel, 8-10 May
Amiad Water Systems (AIM: AFS) is a leading global producer of automatic, self-cleaning water treatment and filtration products and systems. Through its engineering skills and ability to innovate, Amiad provides cost-effective “green” solutions for the industrial, municipal, irrigation, oil & gas and ballast water markets. In these segments its patented products are being integrated into the core of systems for filtration and water treatment, micro irrigation and membrane protection, wastewater and potable water treatment, cooling systems and sea water filtration.
Headquartered in Israel, Amiad provides these solutions through nine subsidiaries and a comprehensive network of over 170 distributors to customers in more than 80 countries.
For additional information or product details, please visit www.amiad.com.