CALABASAS HILLS, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The Cheesecake Factory® (NASDAQ: CAKE) is making Mother’s Day shopping sweeter with a special online gift card offer. For every $50 in eGift Cards purchased online at shop.thecheesecakefactory.com from Monday, May 7, 2018 through Sunday, May 13, 2018, guests will receive a complimentary $10 eCard to give as a gift or keep for oneself. Maximum of $40 in complimentary eCards per guest*.
With more than 250 menu items – made fresh-from-scratch in each restaurant – and more than 30 legendary cheesecakes, a Cheesecake Factory gift card makes the perfect gift for mom or anyone on your gift list.
*Terms and Conditions:
- Offer only available for eGift Cards purchased during the Promotion Period online at shop.thecheesecakefactory.com. “Promotion Period” means while supplies last, from 12:01 a.m. PDT May 7, 2018 through 11:59 p.m. PDT on May 13, 2018.
- $50.00 eGift Card increments must be purchased in a single transaction.
- Offer does not apply to the purchase of physical gift cards.
- Maximum of $40.00 in total eComp Card value per guest. May not be used in conjunction with any other discount or offer.
- Neither The Cheesecake Factory Restaurants, Inc. nor its affiliates are responsible for any inability to purchase eGift Cards during the Promotion Period, regardless of cause, and will not provide rain checks or other 'make goods' in the event of any such inability.
- eComp Cards cannot be redeemed for cash.
- eComp Cards cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- eComp Card balances cannot be transferred onto or used to purchase gift cards.
- Where prohibited by law, eComp Cards may not be used to pay for alcoholic beverages.
- eComp Card cannot be used for gratuities or tips.
- eComp Cards are only valid in the United States of America, including the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico.
- eComp Cards are subject to all state and federal laws and regulations, which may change from time to time. Therefore the terms and conditions affecting eComp Cards are subject to change without notice.
For more information about The Cheesecake Factory, please visit www.TheCheesecakeFactory.com
Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TheCheesecakeFactory
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/cheesecake
Follow us on Instagram at www.instagram.com/cheesecakefactory
About The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated
The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated created the upscale casual dining segment in 1978 with the introduction of its namesake concept. The Company, through its subsidiaries, owns and operates 214 full-service, casual dining restaurants throughout the U.S.A., including Puerto Rico, and Canada, comprised of 199 restaurants under The Cheesecake Factory® mark; 13 restaurants under the Grand Lux Cafe® mark; and two restaurants under the RockSugar Southeast Asian Kitchen® mark (formerly known as Rock Sugar Pan Asian Kitchen®). Internationally, 21 The Cheesecake Factory® restaurants operate under licensing agreements. The Company's bakery division operates two bakery production facilities, in Calabasas Hills, CA and Rocky Mount, NC, that produce quality cheesecakes and other baked products for its restaurants, international licensees and third-party bakery customers. In 2018 the Company was named to the FORTUNE Magazine "100 Best Companies to Work For®" list for the fifth consecutive year. To learn more about the Company, visit www.thecheesecakefactory.com.
FORTUNE and FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® are registered trademarks of Time Inc. and are used under license. From FORTUNE Magazine, March 1, 2018 ©2018 Time Inc. Used under license. FORTUNE and Time Inc. are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated.