DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Next Generation Sequencing Market by Product Type (Instrumentation, Consumables, Services), Application (Research, Clinical), by Method (Sanger, Next-Generation) and by Geographic Region" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The promise of DNA sequencing has attracted many companies, researchers, and investors. The sequencing market is now large and growing rapidly, finding numerous commercial applications in many fields, including clinical diagnostics, drug discovery and development, agriculture, forensics and consumer genomics.
The report provides a market snapshot and a total market forecast, including:
- Global Sequencing Market Estimated Breakdown, 2017 (%) (Sanger Sequencing, Next Generation Sequencing)
- Global Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market Estimated Breakdown, 2017 (%) (Instruments, Consumables, Services)
- Worldwide Sequencing Market Product Revenues (Total Market, including Instruments, Consumables, and Services), 2017 and 2022
- Global Sequencing Market, 2016-2022 (Sanger Sequencing Technologies, Next Generation Sequencing Technologies, Total)
- Global Sequencing Market, 2016-2022 (Sanger Sequencing, Next Generation Sequencing, Total market)
- Global NGS Instrumentation Market, 2016-2022
- Global NGS Consumables Market, 2016-2022
- Global Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market, 2016-2022 (Services, Instruments, Consumables, Total market)
Revenue growth in NGS markets is expected to be driven primarily by the increasing use of this technology in clinical applications, as well as by the growing applications of NGS in numerous other scientific and commercial areas.
The report outlines NGS industry structure and analyses in detail the relevant trends as well as their estimated impact on market growth, including the following:
- NGS Technologies Industry Structure Summary, 2018 (Number and Type of Participating Companies, Key Players, Main Types of Customers, Market Concentration, Key Competitive Factors, Barriers to Entry, Differentiation Strategies, Notable Mergers and Acquisitions)
- Significant Trends in the NGS Technologies Market, 2018
More than 100 players participate in NGS markets, from large multinational corporations to small, niche life sciences companies, developing and commercializing various NGS products.
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
3. Industry Structure
4. Market Revenues and Forecast
5. Company Profiles - Next Generation Sequencing Companies
- 10x Genomics, Inc.
- Adaptive Biotechnologies Corporation
- Agilent Technologies Inc.
- Beckman Coulter, Inc. (Subsidiary of Danaher Corporation)
- Becton, Dickinson and Company (BD)
- Bio-Rad Laboratories
- Cergentis B.V.
- Dovetail Genomics, LLC
- Future Developments
- GenapSys, Inc.
- HTG Molecular Diagnostics
- Illumina, Inc.
- iSeq 100
- Lucigen Corporation
- New England Biolabs, Inc.
- NovaSeq Line of Products
- NuGen Technologies, Inc.
- Oxford Nanopore Technologies Ltd.
- Pacific Biosciences of California, Inc.
- Promega Corporation
- QIAGEN N.V.
- RNA Sequencing
- Sanger Sequencing Instrumentation and Consumables
- Seqwell, Inc.
- SOLiD(R) Small RNA Solution
- Stratos Genomics Inc.
- Swift Biosciences
- Takara Bio USA (Clontech Laboratories)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5l4kq3/next_generation?w=4