DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Military Electro Optical and Infrared Systems Market - Analysis of Growth, Trends and Progress (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
North America is the largest market for military electro-optics and infrared systems and holds the majority share in the market. The United States is the leading market in North America, owing to its huge expenditures on obtaining and developing of electro-optical systems for different military platforms, like naval vessels, submarines, armored vehicles, aircraft, UAV, and helicopters.
Most R&D for this technology is focused toward the expansion of lightweight, cost-effective, and robust systems. The market share is expected to be captured by the Asia-Pacific region. Japan, China, and India are expected to lead the growth in the region during the forecast period.
- Lockheed Martin
- L3 Communication Holdings
- Northrop Grumman
- Bae Systems Plc
- Drs Technologies
- United Technologies Corporation
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Key Findings Of The Study
5. Market Overview And Technology Trends
6. Market Dynamics
7. Global Military Electro Optical And Infrared Systems Market, By Type
8. Global Military Electro Optical And Infrared Systems Market, By System
9. Global Military Electro Optical And Infrared Systems Market, By Platform
10. Global Adas Market, By Geography
11. Competitive Landscape
12. Company Profiles
13. Future Outlook Of The Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zw8rcr/global_military?w=4