DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "The Global Market for Graphene, 2-D Materials and Carbon Nanotubes" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Market analysis of the current market, products and players in graphene, other 2D materials and carbon nanotubes (multi-walled, single-walled and other types). These materials occupy the same technological and commercial space; they can also offer complementary benefits as hybrid materials and devices.
This report on the global market for carbon nanotubes, graphene and 2D materials and markets covers:
- Production volumes for carbon nanotubes, graphene and 2D materials, historical estimated to 2027.
- Pricing for carbon nanotubes, graphene and 2D materials, including evolution of pricing and current market prices by type sold.
- Commercialization timelines and technology trends.
- Carbon nanotubes and graphene products, current and planned.
- Comparative analysis of carbon nanotubes and graphene.
- Production capacities of carbon nanotubes and graphene producers. Production processes used also listed.
- Assessment of regional market for carbon nanotubes and graphene.
- Assessment of carbon nanotubes, graphene and 2D materials market including, competitive landscape, commercial prospects, applications, demand by market.
- Assessment of end user markets for carbon nanomaterials including market drivers and trends, applications, market opportunity, market challenges and application and product developer profiles.
- Unique assessment tools for the carbon nanomaterials market, end user applications, economic impact, addressable markets and market challenges to provide the complete picture of where the real opportunities in carbon nanomaterials are.
- Company profiles of 430 carbon nanotubes, graphene, 2D materials and producers and product developers, including products, target markets and contact details.
Applications that have been identified with potentially the greatest economic return are:
- Printed electronics and sensors
- Printed batteries
- Printed supercapacitors
- Micro supercapacitors
- SWCNT anode additives
- Thermally tolerant plastics
- Wiring and cables
- SCWNT wafers
- SWCNT electrodes
Key Topics Covered:
1 Research Methodology
2 Executive Summary
3 Materials Overview
4 Comparative Analysis Graphene And Carbon Nanotubes
5 Carbon Nanotube Synthesis
6 Graphene Synthesis
7 Regulations And Standards
8 Carbon Nanotubes Patents
9 Graphene Patents
10 Carbon Nanotubes Technology Readiness Level
11 Graphene Technology Readiness Level
12 Carbon Nanotubes Market Structure
13 Graphene Market Structure
14 Carbon Nanotubes Production Analysis
15 Graphene Production And Pricing Analysis
16 Carbon Nanotubes Industry News 2013-2018-Investments, Products And Production
17 Graphene Industry Developments 2013-2018-Investments, Products And Production
18 End User Market Analysis For Carbon Nanomaterials
19 Carbon Nanotubes Producers And Product Developers
20 Graphene Producers
21 Graphene Product And Application Developers
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ttf2l2/global_market_for?w=4