DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Acoustic Insulation Market - Segmented by Type, Application, End-user Industry, and Geography - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global acoustic insulation market is expected to register a CAGR of around 6% during the forecast period, 2018 to 2023. Europe accounted for the largest market in 2017. Asia-Pacific is expected to register the fastest growth during the forecast period.
With the global automotive industry growing rapidly due to the growing production and sales of vehicles, especially in the Asia-Pacific region, the market for acoustic insulation in the automotive sector is expected to dominate the growth of the acoustic insulation market during the forecast period.
Europe is the largest region for the acoustic insulation market, accounting for a major chunk of the global market. Germany has the largest construction industry in Europe. The residential construction segment is expected to have a moderately high growth. According to the Federal Statistics Office, permits were issued for 72,335 new residential buildings, and approval was given for 12,454 existing buildings. According to industry experts, the demand for new houses is expected to be around 350,000 per year until 2020, which is expected to boost the construction sector. The non-residential and commercial buildings in the country are expected to witness significant growth prospects in the coming years. The growth is supported by the lower interest rates, increase in real disposable incomes, and numerous investments by the European Union and the German Government.
- Government Regulations for Controlling Noise Pollution and Energy-efficient Buildings
- Growing Interest of Consumers for Acoustic Insulation for Commercial and Residential Purposes
- Increase in Demand for Desalination Activities
- Stagnant Industrial Growth in the Developed Countries
- Other Restraints
- Demand for Aesthetic Prospects and Fire-resistant Properties for Acoustic Insulation
- Increasing Usage of Stainless Steel Wool for Sound Dampening
- Growing Awareness for Green Products
- Use of Aerogel for Soundproofing Applications
- Armacell International S.A
- BASF SE
- Cabot Corporation
- Covestro AG
- CSR Building Products Ltd
- Denka Company Limited
- Fletcher Insulation
- Johns Manville
- Kingspan Group
- Knauf Insulation
- Owens Corning (includes Paroc Group)
- PPG Industries Inc.
- ROCKWOOL International A/S
- Saint-Gobain Group
- URSA Insulation S.A
- Zeon Kasei Co. Ltd.
Key Topics Covered
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Insights
4. Market Dynamics
5. Market Segmentation and Analysis
6. Regional Market Analysis
7. Future of the Market
8. Competitive Landscape
9. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/95nvj3/global_acoustic?w=4