DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "3D Printing in Digital Manufacturing: Technology (IP, Solutions, and Convergence), Raw Materials (Type, Supply, and Usage), Industry Verticals, Services and Software, and Market Outlook (Revenue and Users by Industry) 2018 - 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides multi-dimensional analysis of the 3D Printing market including hardware manufacturers, service providers, application providers, software providers, raw material providers, and communities. The report also assesses the market impact of intellectual property, different technologies and strategies, raw material supplies, and other key factors across industry verticals globally and regionally including forecasts for 2018 to 2023.
This research has led to the following conclusions and predictions:
- Every person in the developed world will come contact with 3D printed products by 2025
- Virtual Twins tech, teleoperation, and 3D printing will transform the producer/consumer relationship
- 3D Printing will be an essential building block (along with 5G, AI, and IIoT) for Industry 4.0 transformation
- There will be a need for solutions to authenticate, track, monitor, and account for the 3D printing industry
Market analysis and forecasts includes the following:
- Global and Regional projections
- Analysis and forecasts by application type
- Analysis and forecasts by industrial vertical
- Technology and intellectual property analysis
- Market segmentation of Industrial vs. Consumer/DIY
- Analysis and forecasts for printing methods and materials
The report includes specific industry recommendations with respect to 3D Printing and Additive Manufacturing. All purchases of this report include time with an expert analyst who will help you link key findings in the report to the business issues you're addressing. This needs to be used within three months of purchasing the report.
Select Research Findings:
- North America and Europe will lead the market through 2023
- Artificial Intelligence will save 50% of enterprise 3D printing costs
- Global 3D Printing market is anticipated to approach $33B USD by 2023
- The industrial 3D printer segment will be the largest segment through 2023
- Embedded AI software represents a $920M market opportunity by 2023 for 3D printing
- Largest app area by revenue through 2023 will be Proof of Concept at more than $11B USD
- 3D Printing Forecasts for 2018 to 2023
- Analysis of leading 3D printing companies
- Identify challenges and opportunities for 3D Printing
- Identify investment trends and leading market players
- Identify trends in raw materials for flexible manufacturing
- Recognize the market direction and future of the 3D Printing
- Understand the 3D Printing Ecosystem including roles of players
- Understand the relationship of 3D Printing relative to AI and IIoT
- 3D Systems Inc.
- Arcam AB
- Autodesk Inc.
- Canon Inc.
- Concept Laser GmbH
- Dassault Systemes
- EnvisionTEC Inc.
- EOS GmbH Electro Optical Systems
- ExOne Company
- GE Additive
- Hewlett-Packard Development Company L.P.
- Hoganas AB
- MCOR Technologies Ltd
- Optomec Inc.
- Organovo Holdings Inc.
- SLM Solutions Group AG
- Solidscape Inc.
- Stratasys Ltd.
- Ultimaker BV
- Voxeljet AG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qb4whc/3d_printing_in?w=4