DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Entry Certificate in Business Analysis (ECBA) Training" training has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Entry Certificate in Business Analysis (ECBA) brings you credential that is your ticket to a great career in business analysis. This credential from the prestigious IIBA International Institute of Business Analysis is a reflection of the holder's knowledge of BA concepts and techniques that help a project to succeed.
The provider's comprehensive course on ECBA will help you aim for a first time pass of the exam and helps you grab the concepts and techniques to be a success at the workplace. This intensive course is conducted by IIBA certified coaches who bring in their industry experience and give you invaluable advice on being successful business analysts.
What you will learn:
- Knowledge and understanding of BA principles and best practices
- Industry standard business analysis key concepts and techniques
- Knowledge areas as outlined in the BABOK v3.0
- How to successfully take a project to completion
- How to prepare for the ECBA Exam
You will also get:
- Comprehensive courseware
- Certificate of Course Completion
- 21 PDUs and 21 CDUs
- No previous BA work experience required
- Minimum of 21 hours of professional development training in the last 4 years
- Sign the ECBA Code of Conduct
The IIBA requires certain eligibility criteria to be fulfilled for giving the exam.
The ECBA exam is a live, web-delivered exam that requires a desktop or laptop, a working webcam, and microphone. The exam is 1 hour long and consists of 50 multiple choice questions, and is aligned to BABOK Guide Version 3.
Key Topics Covered
Chapter 1 - Business Analysis and BA Profession
Chapter 2 - Business Analysis Key Concepts
Chapter 3 - Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
Chapter 4 - Elicitation and Collaboration
Chapter 5 - Requirements Life Cycle Management
Chapter 6 - Strategy Analysis
Chapter 7 - Requirements Analysis and Design Definition
Chapter 8 - Solution Evaluation
Chapter 9 - Underlying Competencies
Chapter 10 - Techniques
For more information about this training visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/29bw8n/4_day_course?w=4