DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Wound Care Market, Global Forecast by Products, Wound Type, Application, Regions and Companies" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Major driving forces for this market are increasing acceptance of innovative technologies, growing incidence of obesity, diabetes and other chronic conditions, favourable global demographics and ageing population, shift to advanced treatment protocols outside of the United States and favourable global demographics and ageing population. However the industry is also facing challenges such as shortage of skilled wound care professionals, increasing the cost of wound care service etc.
Film Dressings, Foam Dressings, Hydrogel, Hydrocolloid and Alginate Dressings market share are steadily growing in the global wound care market. Their combined share was in double-digit percent in 2017. It is projected that these five products combined share will control over one-fourth of total wound care market by 2024.
Wound closer is the leading application segment in the global wound care market but its market share is steadily declining and this down trend is also expected to continue during the forecasting period 2018-2024. So, it is the big question that Will wound closer application segment in the global wound care market maintain the leading position? Moist Dressings, Bio-engineered Skin & Skin Substitutes, Pressure Relief and NPWT are other wound care application segments in the global wound care market.
Integra LifeSciences has acquired Derma Sciences in January 2017. Acelity who dominates in the wound care market is steadily losing their market share.
Key Players Profiled
- Mlnlycke Healthcare
- Acelity L.P. Inc.
- Smith & Nephew
- ConvaTec Group
- Ethicon Inc
- Derma Sciences
- Scapa Healthcare
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Global Wound Care Market
3. Market Share Analysis - Global Wound Care (2012 - 2024)
4. By Products - Global Wound Care Market (2012 - 2024)
5. By Application - Global Wound Care Market
6. By Wound Type - Global Wound Care Market
7. By Region - Global Wound Care Market
8. Mlnlycke Healthcare - Company Profile
9. Acelity L.P. Inc. - Company Profile
10. Smith & Nephew - Company Analysis
11. ConvaTec Group - Company Profile
12. Ethicon Inc. - Company Analysis
13. Coloplast Corp. - Company Analysis
14. Derma Sciences, Inc - Company Analysis
15. Scapa Healthcare - Company Analysis
16. Growth Drivers
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x36b2m/global_30?w=4