Most matured economies allocate a significant portion of their annual budget for refurbishing and upgrading infrastructure. Similarly, developing countries are also racing for building up their infrastructure by funding through fiscal coffers and lending. It is believed that due to growing population and urbanisation there is significant pressure on infrastructure and multi-billion infrastructure projects have been announced across the world. The US government plans to spend around $1 trillion on infrastructure over the next ten years.
Limited demand growth has been one of the culprits deterring new entrants or new capacity additions. Demand and supply also remained range-bound over the past few years. However, some growth pockets across the world which are going to underpin demand over the next decade have been identified. High-speed rail, electrification and new rails projects would be some of the fundamental drivers increasing demand for rails.
'The Global Steel Rail Market Outlook to 2027' is a valuable resource necessary for examining the global rail tracks and infrastructure market. A very sophisticated and robust approach to assessing the rail market has been employed by taking into account various demand and supply dynamics.
Key Aspects Covered
- How will the rail market perform over the next ten years?
- What will be the major trends and developments in the rail market and how they will impact the industry?
- How will the planned and ongoing rail infrastructure projects benefit the industry?
- What will be the main threats and opportunities in the industry?
- What will be the major drivers behind the increase in rail demand globally and how the economic growth will impact the market?
- The current and future demand dynamics of rail in different regions
- Rail production and capacity
- New capacity developments and closures
- Rail prices and premium
- Analysis of rail import and exports
- The dynamics of maintenance, replacement, up-gradation and new additions of rails on the overall rail market
- Detailed discussions on market strategies and competitive landscapes
- The future of the Chinese rail market in the context of the global demand and supply balances
- How the Belt and Road initiative will help the rail market in Asia
- Analysis of the present and future performance of matured and developing markets
- Freight and passengers transportation in the context of rail transportation
- A brief overview of rolling stocks
Key Topics Covered
Chapter 1: Executive summary
Chapter 2: Introduction
Chapter 3: Asia
Chapter 4: Europe
Chapter 5: Central and South America
Chapter 6: North America
Chapter 7: Middle East, Africa and Oceania
Chapter 8: Rolling Stock Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qbrf8r/the_global_steel?w=4