DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Advances in Seismic Imaging, Reservoir Characterization, Electromagnetic Technology, Proppants for Hydraulic Fracturing, Leak Detection and Drilling" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This Oil and Gas TOE profiles innovations related to seismic imaging, reservoir characterization, electromagnetic technology, drilling, and important developments in proppants technology. The TOE also focuses on the use of low frequency shear wave for seismic analysis, enhancements in electromagnetic technology for improved reservoir characterization, and incorporating polycrystalline diamond bits for high penetration drilling.
Key Topics Covered
- Low-frequency Shear Wave Imaging for Enhanced Seismic Analysis
- Advanced Tool for Stochastic-based Reservoir Characterization
- Electromagnetic Technology for Wide-scale Reservoir Characterization
- High Drilling Penetration Using Polycrystalline Diamond Compact Bits
- Reduced Component Swapping Time in High-depth Drilling Operations
- Safer Proppants With Reduced Respirable Silica
- Resin Coated Proppants for Containing Fines
- Remote Cloud Storage for Subsurface Data
- Treated Proppants for Hydraulic Fracturing
- Oil Leakage Detection in Pipeline Using Bacteria-based Sensors
- Industry Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mvh6fj/2018_advances_in?w=4