DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global eClinical Solutions Market Market- Technologies, Market share and Industry Forecast to 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global eClinical solutions market to grow at a CAGR of 11.9 % during the forecasted period of 2017-2024
The global eClinical solutions market is mainly driven by rising government funding & grants to support clinical trials, rising adoption of eclinical solutions for improved data standardization and increasing R&D expenditure by pharma and biotech companies for drug development.
However, the key restraints for the global eclinical solutions market are high implementation costs associated with eclinical solutions and limited awareness among researchers related to eclinical solutions. Moreover, the key opportunities for the global eclinical solutions market are rising clinical research activities in emerging countries and shift from manual data interpretation to real-time data analysis during clinical studies.
Geographically, North America dominates the global eclinical solutions market due to high demand for technologically advanced products, rising number of ongoing clinical trials and increasing financial support from the government is anticipated to boost the growth in this region.
Further, Asia-Pacific is expected to be a fastest growing region during the forecasted period of 2017-2024. This is primarily attributed to the growth in government funding to support clinical research and increase in outsourcing of clinical trials by large biopharmaceutical organizations in the developing Asia-pacific countries.
Some of the key market players of eclinical solutions market are Medidata Solutions Inc. (U.S.), Oracle Corporation (U.S.), Bioclinica Inc. (U.S.), CRF Health (U.S.), Merge Healthcare Incorporated (U.S.) and others.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Market Overview
3. Market Determinants
4. Market Segmentation
5. Competitive Landscape
6. Geographic Analysis
7. Company Profiles
- Bioclinca Inc. (United States)
- Biofortis (United States)
- Bio-Optronics Inc. (United States)
- Crf Health (United States)
- Datatrak International Inc. (United States)
- Eclinical Solutions Llc (United States)
- Ert Clinical (United States)
- Maxisit Inc. (United States)
- Median Technologies (France)
- Medidata Solutions Inc. (United States)
- Mednet Solutions (United States)
- Merge Healthcare Incorporated (United States)
- Omnicomm Systems Inc. (United States)
- Oracle Corporation (United States)
- Parexel International Corporation (United States)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v9hnqz/global_eclinical?w=4