Segmentation by Application
- Passenger vehicle
- Commercial vehicles
The passenger vehicle segment accounted for the major share of the tire mold market during 2017. During the forecast period, this segment will continue to grow steadily. The construction industry has witnessed an upward trend, which will generate higher demands for commercial road transportation.
APAC accounted for the maximum shares of the tire mold market during 2017. It is predicted that APAC will witness steady growth in the next five years. The entry-level standard vehicles and mid-level vehicles are the two major segments that constitute the sales volume from APAC. The leading countries in this region contributing significant growth to the market are China, Japan, India, and Thailand.
Key Questions Answered
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2022?
- What are the key factors driving the global automotive tire mold market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global automotive tire mold market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global automotive tire mold market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global automotive tire mold market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the Americas, APAC, and EMEA.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global automotive tire mold market?
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Scope of the Report
3. Research Methodology
4. Market Landscape
5. Market Sizing
6. Five Forces Analysis
7. Market Segmentation by Application
8. Customer Landscape
9. Regional Landscape
10. Decision Framework
11. Drivers and Challenges
12. Market Trends
13. Vendor Landscape
14. Vendor Analysis
- Herbert Maschinenbau
- MK Technology
- The Yokohama Rubber
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8mcgfb/global_automotive?w=4