DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "World Transparent Display Market - Opportunities and Forecasts, 2014 - 2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The key driver for the market growth is that the technology allows users to view the digital world and stay attuned to the reality simultaneously. Technological advances in the display market allow use of nanoparticles and transparent sensors in the electronic circuit, which allows developers to manufacture transparent displays. Additionally, the advent of technologies such as Google Glass is further expected to enhance the market growth.
Furthermore, the technology would be used in multiple applications such as mobiles, wearable computers, building related applications, retail, automotive and military applications.
The major restraint for the market growth is that currently the technology is costly to use it in consumer goods, as end-users cannot afford the technology.
Additionally, the major challenge for technology developers is to hide or eliminate the backlight used in display of electronic goods as it proves to be hindrance in developing transparent display.
Key players in the market are engaged in research and development to overcome this challenge in a cost-effective way. Since the market is at an evolving stage, companies are not looking for competitive edge. Instead of competition, they are looking to form strategic partnerships to share expertise and develop reasonably priced products for the consumers to increase their market presence.
Some of the key players profiled in this report are Apple, Inc., AU Optronics Corp., Google, Inc., LG Electronics, Samsung Electronics, UDC Corp., Panasonic Corp., Sony Corp, Pioneer and Philips Corp.
- The in-depth analysis provides market intelligence with respect to segments based on applications, technologies and geography
- Detailed analysis of the top factors impacting the growth of the market based on current market scenario and projected future trends
- Value chain analysis provides key inputs on the role of all stakeholders of the market
- Porter's five force analysis informs about the potency of suppliers & buyers, threat of new entrants & substitutes along with competitive scenario of the market
- SWOT analysis and recent developments of key players are included in the report so that companies can understand the strategies adopted by competitors and make required changes to their plans
- Estimations are calculated according to the current market scenario and projected future trends for the analysis period of 2013-2020 with base revenue of 2012
- The report discusses the trends and opportunities in various geographies so that companies can make region specific plans to gain competitive advantage
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3cx6ms/world_transparent?w=4