DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Innovations in RNA Interference and MicroRNA Therapies" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This Drug Discovery TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) depicts new life sciences trends across RNA targeting technologies, such as RNA interference and microRNA therapies, aiming for accelerating drug discovery and development.
The power of druggable RNA propelling therapeutics discovery pathway is analyzed in-depth through notable innovations in microRNA-based platforms, self-delivered RNA interference-based liposomes, anti-code therapeutics, therapeutic ribonucleases, antisense drugs, RNA splicing modulation, exon skipping treatments, and microRNA programming. The corresponding clinical trial scenario involving RNA-based treatments is also depicted.
The Drug Discovery TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) reports and analyzes about the latest developments in drug discovery and therapeutics, thereby providing an opportunity to acquire strategic insights into crucial developments in this industry domain.
Technologies profiled include those used for biomarker and target discovery such as high throughput screening, signal transduction, micro array, RNAi, metabolomics, toxicogenomics, biosensors and nanotechnology. In addition to these, a fair focus shall be dedicated to the latest trends in therapeutic approaches across a diversity of diseases including infectious, genetic, metabolic, neurological, cardiac, and autoimmune disorders.
Key Topics Covered:
1. The Power of Druggable RNA Accelerating Therapeutics Discovery Pathway
- Novel MicroRNA-based Platform to Accelerate Drug Discovery and Development
- Self-delivering RNA Interference-based Liposomes as Next-generation Therapeutics
- Short Interfering RNA Molecules as Therapeutic Anti-code Candidates
- Therapeutic Ribonucleases Directly Targeting transfer-RNA and Precursor micro-RNA
- RNAi Therapeutic Awaiting NDA Approval for Hereditary Amyloidoisis
- Second Generation Antisense Drug for Treatment of Hereditary Amyloidosis
- Modulating RNA Splicing as a Treatment for Cancer
- Exon Skipping Treatment by PMO Therapeutics
- mRNA Drug Programming
2. Drug Discovery Technology Focus and Trends
- Clinical Trial Analysis
- Industry Interactions
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bhv93j/2018_innovations?w=4