DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Innovations in Artificial Intelligence, Wearable Monitoring of Vital Signs, Ultrasound Imaging, and SPECT" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The latest issue of Medical Imaging and Diagnostics TOE profiles innovations in the medical imaging and diagnostics industry. Some of the profiles covered include the development of an artificial intelligence platform for diagnosing autism, wearable sensing devices for continuous monitoring of vital signs, augmented reality-based ultrasound imaging, SPECT imaging for diagnosing clinical depression, and solutions that can predict cardiovascular risk by observing eye images.
Medical Imaging and Diagnostics TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE)'s mission is to analyze and report new and emerging technologies; advances in R&D, product development and regulatory matters specifically related to the areas of CT, MRI, NM, PET, Ultrasound and X-ray.
In addition, relevant developments in fusion technologies, functional imaging technology, interventional cardiology and image guided surgery and healthcare IT related areas such as PACS, medical information storage, and disaster recovery/business continuance will also be covered.
Key Topics Covered:
- Artificial Intelligence Platform for the Diagnosis of Autism
- Wearable Sensing Device for Continuous Vital Signs Monitoring
- Innovative Breast Cancer Reporting and Risk Assessment Tool
- Novel Augmented Reality-based Ultrasound Imaging
- SPECT Imaging for the Diagnosis of Clinical Depression
- Needleless Device for Collection of Blood
- MRI with Patient Sensing and Smart Analytics Technology
- Artificial Intelligence-enabled Advanced Radiology Ultrasound System
- End-to-End Smartphone Diagnostics Test Reader System
- Cardiovascular Risk Prediction by Observing Eye Images
- Database of Key Industry Contacts
- Database of Key Industry Participants
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jss6nj/innovations_in?w=4