DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Nanotechnology Innovations in Medicine, Manufacturing, Packaging, and Energy" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This issue of Nanotech TOE covers nano-technology-related developments in medicine, manufacturing, packaging, and energy. Innovations profiled include artificial nano-channels for efficient ion transport between cells, a cost-efficient method for production of biomimetic nanoparticles, a polymeric material that can be used as a drug delivery system, and a material for harvesting energy from sunlight and raindrops.
Nano-sensors for monitoring food safety in packaging and for studying processes in living cells, and a single atom platinum catalyst for converting carbon monoxide into carbon dioxide are also profiled.
The Nanotech TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications, and strategic insights on nanotechnology-related innovations and their impact across various industries. Technology focus areas include nanomaterials, nano-coatings, nano-healthcare, nanomedicine, and nano-manufacturing.
Key Topics Covered
- Artificial Nanochannels for Efficient Ion Transport Between Cells
- Cost-efficient Method for Production of Biomimetic Nanoparticles
- Polymeric Material as a Drug Delivery System
- Non-woven Carbon Nanotubes with Potential Use Across Industries
- Nanosensor for Monitoring Food Safety in Packaging
- Direct Labeling Chemistry for Genome Mapping
- High Sensitivity Nanosensor for Monitoring Processes in Living Cells
- Material for Harvesting Energy from Sunlight and Raindrops
- Single Atom Platinum Catalyst for Converting Carbon Monoxide into Carbon Dioxide
- Polymeric Material for Protection Against Superbugs
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7dzrhd/2018?w=4