DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Innovations in Automotive Composites, Ultra-High Strength Steel, Lithium Metal Batteries, Telematics, Cybersecurity, and ADAS" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This Mobility Technology TOE highlights innovations in manufacturing carbon fiber reinforced composites, ultra-high strength yet lightweight steel, lithium metal batteries, telematics, vehicle cyber security, ADAS, and automated parking.
The purpose of the Mobility Technology TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) is to raise awareness of global technology innovations in self-propelled ground-based mobile platforms that are not only technically significant, but potentially offering commercial value. Each monthly TOE provides subscribers valuable descriptions and analyses of 10 noteworthy innovations. The main focus is on highway-licensed motor vehicles (light, medium and heavy).
Passenger cars, trucks, buses, motorcycles, scooters and railway locomotives are within the product scope, energized by any fuel. Many of the innovations concern powertrains (internal combustion engines, turbines, battery electrics, fuel cell electrics, hybrid-electrics), as well as drivetrains (including transmissions), interiors--seating and displays, advanced materials--as for body/chassis, wireless connectivity, and self-driving technology that is currently receiving so much attention.
The A&T TOE outlines and evaluates each innovation, notes which organizations and developers are involved, projects the likely timing for commercialization, furnishes a patent analysis, and provides valuable strategic insights for industry stakeholders.
Key Topics Covered:
- Processing Technique to Mass Produce Automotive Components
- Lightweight Vehicle Structure Made from Carbon Fiber Reinforced Composites
- Ultra-high Strength, Lightweight Steel Provides Good Formability
- Dendrite Mitigation in Lithium Metal Batteries Using Graphene Oxide
- Fluorine-based Solvent in Electrolyte for Higher Battery Performance
- Machine Vision-based Telematics for Driver Safety
- Security Risk Assessment Solution for In-vehicle Systems
- Deep Learning-based Software Scanning Solution
- Platform to Test Vulnerable Road Users for ADAS
- Smartphone Controlled Automated Valet Parking System
- Industry Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rwsqhv/innovations_in?w=4