This Drug Discovery TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) depicts the current landscape and the new life sciences trends across drug discovery. This issue is focused on novel drug discovery platforms, including intelligent discovery and prodrug technologies for cancer immunotherapies and adjacent cell therapies. Several 'priority review' and 'orphan drug designation' cases are analyzed. The corresponding clinical trials scenario is also depicted.
The Drug Discovery TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) reports and analyzes about the latest developments in drug discovery and therapeutics, thereby providing an opportunity to acquire strategic insights into crucial developments in this industry domain.
Technologies profiled include those used for biomarker and target discovery such as high throughput screening, signal transduction, micro array, RNAi, metabolomics, toxicogenomics, biosensors and nanotechnology. In addition to these, a fair focus shall be dedicated to the latest trends in therapeutic approaches across a diversity of diseases including infectious, genetic, metabolic, neurological, cardiac, and autoimmune disorders.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Recent Innovations in Drug Discovery and Therapeutics
- Advances in NK Cell Cancer Immunotherapy
- Advancing the First Wave of Red Blood Cell Therapies
- Targeting Critical Pathways in Autoimmune Diseases
- Advancing Clinical Studies of PB1046
- Intelligent Drug Discovery Platform
- Using Prodrug Platform to Improve Drug Properties of Approved Drugs
- Only Approved Immunotherapy Till Date for Unresectable Stage III Non-small Cell Lung Cancer
- Priority Review Designation for Non-Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Orphan Drug Designation for Pancreatic Cancer Therapeutics
2. Drug Discovery - Technology Focus and Trends
- Clinical Trial Analysis
- Industry Interactions
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3vg2x4/2018_innovations?w=4