DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Healthcare IT (HIT) Market By Product, Component, Delivery & End User - Global Forecast To 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global healthcare IT solutions market is expected to reach USD 223.16 billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 13.7% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2023.
Increasing awareness of the value of digital health, government mandates and financial incentives, shift towards value-based care, and rising incidence of chronic diseases are the key drivers for the global healthcare IT market. However, high installation and deployment cost is a key factor restraining the market growth.
In addition, the report further gives an extensive outlook on various healthcare facilities served by the healthcare IT solutions. These industries include healthcare providers and payers. The healthcare providers segment is further segmented in to hospitals, ambulatory centers, home healthcare & assisted living centers, diagnostic centers, and pharmacies. The healthcare provider end user segment accounted for the largest share of the global market in 2017, mainly attributed to the rising patient volume, growing healthcare spending by various countries across the globe, growing geriatric population, and increasing adoption of healthcare IT solutions by healthcare providers.
The report also includes the competitive landscape based on extensive assessment of the key strategic developments adopted by leading market participants in the industry over the past 4 years (2014-2017).
Scope of the report
Market by Product
- Clinical Solutions
- Electronic Health Record (EHR)
- m-health Solutions
- Population Health Management Solutions
- Care Management Systems
- Laboratory Information Systems
- Computerized Physician Order Entry
- Clinical Decision Support System (CDSS)
- Patient Registry Software
- E-Prescribing system
- Radiology Information Systems (RIS)
- Specialty Information Systems
- Digital pathology system
- PACS & VNA
- Other Solutions
- Revenue Cycle Management Solutions
- Billing & Accounts Management
- Claims Processing & Management
- Eligibility Verification
- Medical Necessity
- Denial & Appeal Management
- Clinical Analytics
- Financial Analytics
- Operational and Administrative Analytics
- Supply Chain Management Solutions
- Workforce Management Systems
- Electronic Data Interchange
- Medication Management Solutions
- Provider Network Management Solutions
- HIE & Interoperability Solutions
- Customer Relationship Management Solutions
- Fraud Management Solutions
- Other Solutions
Market by Component
Market by Deployment Mode
- Wed & Cloud Based
Market by End User:
- Healthcare Providers
- Ambulatory Centers
- Home healthcare & Assisted Living Centers
- Diagnostic Centers
- 3M Company
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
- Cerner Corporation
- Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation
- Computer Programs and Systems, Inc. (CPSI)
- Conifer Health Solutions, LLC.
- Dell Technologies Inc.
- GE Healthcare
- Infor, Inc.
- International Business Machine Corporation (IBM)
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Mckesson Corporation
- Nuance Communications, Inc.
- Oracle Corporation
- Quality Systems, Inc.
- UnitedHealth Group Incorporated (Optum, Inc.)
- athenahealth, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/crz84z/223_billion?w=4