DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Latin American Passenger Vehicle Market Outlook, 2018" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The study covers the Latin American Passenger Vehicles market and its participants: OEMs, Tier 1 Providers, Aftermarket, Telematic and Online and Mobile App disruptors. The base year is 2017 and the study period 2016 to 2018.
The Vehicle segments included are Cars, SUVs, Pick Ups and LCVs in selected LATAM countries: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Peru. Competitive benchmarking analysis is done by fuel type, powertrain, OEMs, Online and Mobile App participants.
The LATAM Passenger Vehicle market is experiencing a number of transformative shifts that are driven by social, economic and technology disruptions impacting Latin America new and used car sales, and main economic activities, new regulations aiding for fleets renewal, new business models being adopted by OEMs, dealerships, entrepreneurs and Tier 1 providers as well as technology innovations that are reshaping the Mobility and Automotive industry.
Despite current factors challenging the market, LATAM annual sales of over 5.8 million units by 2018 are expected. The research covers Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Mexico, Colombia, and Peru, and presents the key market trends, growth opportunities, transformational shifts and market metrics.
Analysis by new business models, powertrains and Top Transformational Shifts are covered as well. The key market participants and detailed market outlooks in LATAM are discussed, and the key conclusions, recommendations, and predictions for the market by 2018 are presented.
Key Issues Addressed
- What are the key trends and factors determining the demand for Passenger Vehicles in Latin America?
- Which are the top transformational shifts impacting the Passenger Vehicles market in Latin America?
- What are the key developments in the connected car market to watch out for in 2016-2018 period? What are the companies to watch in 2018 and in the future?
- How will Digitization and mobile and Online apps reshape the future of Automotive Retail and Mobility services in Latin America?
- What is the growth potential of the market? How does the demand for Passenger Vehicles shape up until 2018?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope And Segmentation
3. Key Automotive Sales Trends
4. Top Trends And Transformational Shifts Impacting The Automotive Industry-2018
5. 2018 Powertrain And Emobility Outlook
6. 2018 Connected Cars Outlook
7. Used Cars Market-Impacting The Automotive Landscape
8. 2018 Mobility Outlook
9. 2018 Aftermarket Outlook
10. Growth Opportunities
11. Key Conclusions And Future Outlook
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cx48jr/latin_american?w=4