DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Single Blood Drop Analysis: Technologies and Global Market" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Technological advancements are the major driving force for this market. A number of leading players such as Bayer, Abbott, Alere, Siemens, Koninklijke Philips, and Becton Dickinson (BD) are already performing well in the diabetes care market.
In the current market scenario, single blood drop analysis is not limited to diabetes testing and monitoring. A variety of tests can be performed on a single drop of blood. For example, i-STAT, a POC designed by Abbott, can perform 26 tests by analyzing chemistries, electrolytes, hematology and blood gasses from single blood drop.
Similarly, Toray Industries Inc. developed a test which can detect 13 types of cancers from a single blood drop. Cepheid, a Danaher company, developed a test which offers quantitative and qualitative assays for HIV, hepatitis C and Ebola by using three to four drops of blood. Karius Inc. developed a test that can identify 1,250 microbes (bacteria, viruses, fungi, protozoa) from a single drop of blood.
The scope of this study entails the current market for blood analyzers, especially the single blood drop analyzer. The report also includes regulatory aspects, current and developing technologies, market projections and market share. An analysis of patents, clinical trials, innovations and opportunities, as well as the latest trends are also discussed.
The report intends to explain the key trends of blood analysis technologies. It discusses the market determinants that act as motivating and restraining factors and provides insights to stakeholders and potential entrants.
This study contributes to the areas of market growth among single blood drop analyzers and related technology manufacturers.
In order to provide a better understanding of the market, the report is divided into segments based on applications, technology, end user, and geography.
The report provides useful information to all the market players, potential entrants, government agencies and other interested parties. As the report also covers various geographic regions in detail, companies interested in expanding their geographic reach will also find the report useful.
- An overview of the global market for single blood drop analysis and its technologies
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Description of market trends and blood analysis tests and technologies
- Discussion of new technologies in the market, and a patent analysis
- A look into key suppliers' and manufacturers' positioning and strategies
- Comprehensive company profiles of key players in the market, including Blusense Diagnostics, Koninklijke Philips, Siemens Healthcare, Toray Industries Inc., Abionic Sa, and 1drop Diagnostics
Key Topics Covered
2 Summary and Highlights
3 Market and Technology Background
4 Market Breakdown by Technology
5 Market Breakdown by Application
6 Market Breakdown by End User
7 Market Breakdown by Region
8 Patent Review/ Competitive Landscape
9 Company Profiles
- 1Drop Diagnostics
- Abionic SA
- Apollo Medical Devices LLC
- ApolloDX LLC
- Avalun SAS
- Bayer AG
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Blusense Diagnostics
- Eurolyser Diagnostica GmbH
- Genalyte Inc.
- Genteel LLC
- Graphene Frontiers
- Hicomp Microtech Co. Ltd.
- Idexx Bioresearch
- Informed Data Systems Inc.
- Jana Care Inc.
- Karius Inc.
- Koninklijke Philips Electronics N.V.
- Magarray Inc.
- Medtronic PLC
- Neoteryx LLC
- Prenosis Inc.
- Roche Diagnostics
- Seventh Sense Biosystems
- Siemens Healthcare
- Telomere Diagnostics Inc.
- Thriva Ltd
- Toray Industries Inc.
- Velano Vascular Inc.
- Zepto Life Technology LLC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l9p5r2/single_blood_drop?w=4