DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Fungal Foot Infections Drug Development Pipeline Review, 2018" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Onychomycosis and athlete's foot are nonlife-threatening fungal infections that most commonly affect the toenails and the feet respectively. Athlete's foot affects 15% of the population globally, with males being more commonly affected than females. Onychomycosis affects roughly 10% of the global adult population.
There is considerable overlap in both the development of pipeline products and existing marketed products between the two indications, which reflects similarities in the underlying pathophysiology.
There are a total of 25 products in development across these indications, by 24 companies.
This report Fungal Foot Infections Drug Development Pipeline Review, 2018 provides an overview of the onychomycosis (Tinea unguium) and athlete's foot (Tinea pedis) pipeline landscapes. The report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development and key players active in these two indications, and features dormant and discontinued projects.
- Which companies are the most active within each pipeline?
- Which pharmaceutical approaches are the most prominent at each stage of the pipeline and within each indication?
- To what extent do universities and institutions play a role within this pipeline, compared with pharmaceutical companies?
- What are the most important R&D milestones and data publications to have happened in this disease area?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Therapeutics Development
3 Therapeutics Assessment
4 Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
5 Dormant Projects
6 Discontinued Products
7 Product Development Milestones
- Almirall SA
- Astellas Pharma Inc
- Biolab Farmaceutica Ltda
- Blueberry Therapeutics Ltd
- Broda Tech LLC
- Dermala Inc
- Eisai Co Ltd
- Helix BioMedix Inc
- Hexima Ltd
- Kaken Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
- Meiji Seika Pharma Co Ltd
- Moberg Pharma AB
- NAL Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Novabiotics Ltd
- Novan Inc
- Novoteris LLC
- Onychomycosis (Tinea Unguium)
- Sanotize Research And Development Corp
- Tinea pedis (Athlete Foot)
- Viamet Pharmaceuticals Inc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wpb8hv/2018_fungal_foot?w=4