DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Brazil Pet Care Market Size & Analysis by Type (Dog Food, Cat Food, Pet Healthcare, Cat Litter, Pet Dietary Supplements, and Others) Forecast and Opportunities, 2018-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to the report, the Brazil pet care market registered double digit value CAGR despite headwinds like slowing economic growth and weak consumer sentiment in the last couple of years. The country's pet care industry advanced with a CAGR of over 10% during 2012-2017 and it is forecast to reach over USD 9 Billion by 2023. Growing pet humanization coupled with change in the lifestyle & consumption pattern has helped the pet care market considerably.
Brazil is home to over 57 million dogs and 26 million cats and Brazilian pet parents are keeping a separate budget for their pets and treating their pets as family members, the pet humanization trend is anticipated to continue through 2023 and onwards. Wet pet food is witnessing an increase in its uptake and the penetration is likely to go up through 2023 as the category offers higher margin compared to dry pet food.
As far as competitive landscape is concerned, Mars Brasil continues to be the market leader, followed by Nestle Brasil and Grandfood Industria. As of 2017, the top five companies account for over 51% market share in Brazil's pet care market. Brazil has seen growing investment from companies like Mars and Nestle, who have announced significant investments in the country. Other companies are also forecast to commit more resources to set up their manufacturing units in Brazil and pet care companies will look to export to neighbouring countries like Argentina, Colombia, Peru and others.
- Brazil Pet Care Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis: By Type (Dog Food, Cat Food, Pet Healthcare, Cat Litter, Pet Dietary Supplements, and Others) By Company & By Region
- Key Industry Drivers & Challenges
- Market Trends & Developments
- Brazil Macro Economic Analysis
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
- Mars Brasil Alimentos Ltd
- Nestle Brasil Ltd
- Grandfood Industria e Comercio Ltda
- Total Alimentos S.A.
- Mogiana Alimentos S.A.
- Royal Canin do Brasil Indstria e Comrcio Ltd
- Indstria e Comrcio de Alimentos Desidratados Alcon Ltd
- Lupus Desenvolvimento em Alimentos Ltd
Key Topics Covered
1. Product Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Research Methodology
4. Analyst View
5. Global Pet Care Market Overview
6. Brazil Pet Care Market Outlook
7. Brazil Dog Food Market Outlook
8. Brazil Cat Food Market Outlook
9. Brazil Pet Healthcare Market Outlook
10. Brazil Others Pet Food Market Outlook
11. Brazil Cat Litter Market Outlook
12. Brazil Pet Dietary Supplements Market Outlook
13. Brazil Other Pet Products Market Outlook
14. Supply Chain Analysis
15. Market Dynamics
16. Brazil Pet Care Trends, Opportunities & Developments
17. Pet Care Policy and Regulatory Landscape
18. Brazil Economic Profile
19. Competitive Landscape
20. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9v44fc/brazil_pet_care?w=4