DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Europe Atrial Fibrillation Epidemiology and Patient Flow Analysis - 2018" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The research provides insights into Atrial Fibrillation epidemiology, Atrial Fibrillation diagnosed patients, and Atrial Fibrillation treatment rate for EU5 countries.
The research measures key indicators including prevalence of Atrial Fibrillation derived from epidemiological analysis, patients diagnosed with Atrial Fibrillation, and patients treated with a drug therapy.
The research study helps executives estimate Atrial Fibrillation market potential, assess unmet need, develop drug forecasting models, and build population-based health management frameworks. The information presented in this study is used to evaluate market opportunities, effectively identify target patient population, and align marketing decisions.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Atrial Fibrillation: Disease Definition
2. Atrial Fibrillation Patient Flow in Europe
3. Atrial Fibrillation Patient Flow in Germany
4. Atrial Fibrillation Patient Flow in France
5. Atrial Fibrillation Patient Flow in Spain
6. Atrial Fibrillation Patient Flow in Italy
7. Atrial Fibrillation Patient Flow in UK
8. Research Methodology
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t2mt8j/europe_atrial?w=4