DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Radiation Dose Management Market Research and Forecasts 2017-2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Radiation Dose management market is growing significantly across the globe. It is influenced by several motivators such as strict federal and state regulations and obligations laid down for the healthcare provides, growing requirement for patient safety, increased efforts from radiology industry for radiation exposure management for patients.
Though, insufficient funding in the radiation dose management and absence of standard protocols has hampered the growth of the market of a greater extent.
North America is having the largest market share and is dominating the global market owing to increasing risks and incidences of chronic disorders, stringent regulations towards patient's safety and care. Asia Pacific region is growing significantly owing to rising medical tourism, rising number of multi-specialty hospitals, increasing awareness among patients, rising number of populations.
This report covers:
- Comprehensive research methodology of Global Radiation Dose management market
- This report also includes detailed and extensive market overview with key analyst insights
- Exhaustive analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the Global Radiation Dose management market
- Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the Global Radiation Dose management market
- Detailed and extensive market segments with regional distribution of forecasted revenues
- Extensive profiles and recent developments of market players
Key Topics Covered
1. Report Summary
2. Market Overview and Insights
3. Market Determinant
4. Market Segmentation
5. Competitive Landscape
6. Regional Analysis
7. Company Profiles
- AGFA Healthcare
- Bayer AG
- Bracco Imaging S.P.A.
- Erlanger Health Systems
- Fujifilm Holdings Corporation
- GE Healthcare
- Infinitt Healthcare Co. Ltd.
- Mckesson Corporation
- Medic Vision Imaging Solutions Ltd.
- Novarad Corporation
- Pacshealth LLC
- Philips Healthcare
- Qaelum N.V.
- Richardson Healthcare
- Sectra AB
- Siemens Healthcare (A Division of Siemens AG)
- Ultraspect Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3cr4qc/radiation_dose?w=4