DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Flocculants Market Research and Forecasts 2017-2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global flocculants market is expected to grow at a modest CAGR of 9.1% during 2017-2022. The rising population and growing urbanization are resulting in hasty water consumption and wastewater production.
The key players in the global flocculants market includes Aditya birla, Akferal, BASF, Chemtreat, Feralco Group, GE Water, GEO SC, Zibo Guangzheng Aluminum Salt, Hymo Corp, Holland Company, Huntsman, IXOM, Hengyang Jianheng Industry Development Co. Ltd, and Zibo Rising Group, SNF and so on.
Rising demand for hygienic and potable water in up-and-coming economies such as China and India are expected to drive the demand for flocculants in Asia Pacific industrial sectors in countries such as South Korea, China, India and Taiwan. The North American flocculants market followed by Europe are developed and expected to have modest growth rate during the forecast period.
The global flocculants market can be segmented majorly on the basis of application, end user and type.
On the basis of application, the industry further segmented into water & wastewater treatment, oil & gas, mineral extraction and other applications.
On the basis of type, the market can be segmented into synthetic flocculants, mineral flocculants, natural flocculants and market dynamics.
On the basis of end user, the market is further segmented into municipal, oil and gas, textile, mining and other industry.
- Rise in the Awareness of Wastewater Recycling and Water Reuse
- Booting in Demand for Cost-Effective Chemicals
- Increasing Application in the Engineering and Construction Industries
- Limited Availability of Fresh Water Resources
- Growing Population and Increasing Urbanization
- Increasing Use of Polyacrylamide (PAM) and Its Derivative-Based Flocculants
- Growing Production Costs Due to High Raw Material and Energy Costs
- Stringent Regulations on Use of Chemicals in Water Treatment
- Increased Water Trade and Rise of New Opportunities
- Shift of Industry Base from Europe to Regions of Economic Advantage
Key Topics Covered
1. Report Summary
2. Market Overview and Insights
3. Market Determinant
4. Market Segmentation
5. Competitive Landscape
6. Regional Analysis
7. Company Profiles
- Aditya Birla
- Feralco Group
- Suez Water Technologies & Solutions
- Geo SC
- Zibo Guangzheng Aluminum Salt
- Hymo Corp
- Holland Company
- Hengyang Jianheng Industry Development Co. Ltd
- Zibo Rising Group
- SNF Group
- Sanfeng Chem
- Taki Chem
- Toagosei Group
- Ningbo Yide Fine Chemical Co. Ltd
- Shandong Zhongke Tianze
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7zbtrw/global?w=4