DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Fuel Delivery System Market Research and Forecasts 2017-2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global fuel delivery system market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast period (2017-2022).
The global fuel delivery system is growing modestly owing to increasing production, application and growing demand of automobiles across the globe. Apart from that the rising demand for fuel efficient vehicles, the increasing government funding towards fuel delivery system also acts as a motivator in the growth of global fuel delivery system market.
Rising electric vehicle market, fluctuating prices of raw materials and strict government policies towards automobile emission acts as a barrier in the growth of global fuel delivery system market. However, growing sales and production of vehicles in developing countries and introduction of different fuel types such as CNG, biofuels, hybrid vehicles and so on may act as an opportunity in the growth of global fuel delivery system market.
- Rise in Production of Automobile
- Technological Advancement in Fuel Delivery Systems
- Growing Demand for Fuel Efficient Vehicles
- Increasing Government Funding Towards Fuel Delivery System
- Rising Electrical Vehicle Market
- Fluctuating Prices of Raw Materials
- Strict Government Policies Towards Automobile Emission
- Growing Sales and Production of Vehicles in Developing Regions
- Introduction of Different Fuel Types Such as Biofuels, CNG and Hybrid Vehicles
- Increase in Disposable Income Across the Globe
Key Topics Covered
1. Report Summary
2. Market Overview and Insights
3. Market Determinant
4. Market Segmentation
5. Competitive Landscape
6. Regional Analysis
7. Company Profiles
- ABB Ltd
- ARI Industries Inc.
- Cameron (Schlumberger Limited)
- Cashco Inc
- Continental AG
- Delphi Automotive Plc
- Denso Corporation
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Flowserve Corporation
- Honeywell International
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Jansen Combustion and Boiler Technologies
- Magneti Marelli
- NGK Spark Plug Co. Ltd.
- Robert Bosch Gmbh
- TI Automotive Inc
- Toyoda Gosei
- UCAL Fuel System
- Watlow Electric Manufacturing Company
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3336qc/global_fuel?w=4