DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global High Performance Data Analytics Market Research and Forecasts 2017-2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global high-performance data analytics market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 21.8% during 2017-2022.
The key aspects that are developing the high performance data analytics market includes increasing data analytics in enterprises and, enriching acceptance across varied industry users, ability of potent HPC systems, enable to process data at high resolutions.
However, high investment cost and stringent government rules & regulation may limit the market growth, these factors may impact on the demand for high performance data analytics over the next few years.
The main players functioning in the global high-performance data analytics market include, Cisco systems & SAP SE, Hewlett-Packard enterprise, Cray Inc., Dell Inc., Juniper Networks, IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Intel Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Red Hat Inc., and Teradata & SAS Institute.
These players are mainly focused on the competitive strategies such as new product development initiatives, mergers & acquisitions and geographical expansion. In 2017, the Mellanox collaborates with VMware to accelerate applications in virtualized data centers.
- The high-performance data analytics market can be segmented majorly into four parts on the basis of the component, data type, deployment mode and end user.
- The component segment is further segmented into hardware, software, and services. Software and services are the leading and having a largest market share.
- On the basis of deployment mode, high-performance data analytics market can be segmented into On-premises and On-demand.
- On the basis of data type, high-performance data analytics market is further segmented into unstructured, semi-structured and structured.
- On the basis of end user, high performance data analytics market is segmented into banking, financial services, and insurance, government and defense, manufacturing, academia and research, healthcare and life sciences, media and entertainment, energy and utility, retail and consumer goods, transportation and logistics, it and telecommunication and others.
Key Topics Covered
1. Report Summary
2. Market Overview and Insights
3. Market Determinants
4. Market Segmentation
5. Competitive Landscape
6. Regional Analysis
7. Company Profiles
- ATOS SE
- Cisco Systems & SAP SE
- Cray Inc.
- Dell Inc.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprises
- IBM Corporation
- Intel Corporation
- Juniper Networks
- Microsoft Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- Red Hat Inc.
- Teradata Corporation
- Ryft Systems Inc
- SAS Institute
- Mellanox Technologies
- Thinkanalytics Ltd.
- Bright Computing
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/85qwxv/global_high?w=4