DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Malaysia Tire Market By Vehicle Type (Passenger Car, LCV, MHCV, Two-Wheeler & OTR), By Demand Category (OEM Vs. Replacement), By Radial Vs. Bias, By Rim Size, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Malaysia tire market registered sales is projected to grow to 23.8 million units by 2023 in Malaysia
Increasing vehicle fleet in passenger car, commercial vehicle and two-wheeler segments in addition to high purchasing power and raw material availability are among the key factors that would boost sales of tires in Malaysia over the coming years.
Moreover, presence of production plants of leading global tire manufacturers such as Michelin, Bridgestone, Goodyear, Continental Tyre, Toyo Tire, etc., in Malaysia is expected to aid the country's tire market during the forecast period.
Malaysia Tire Market 2013-2023 discusses the following aspects of tire market in Malaysia:
- Tire Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Vehicle Type (Passenger Car, LCV, MHCV, Two-Wheeler & OTR), By Demand Category (OEM Vs. Replacement), By Radial Vs. Bias, By Rim Size
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Some of the top players operating in Malaysia tire market include:
- Michelin Malaysia Sdn. Bhd
- Continental Tyre PJ Malaysia Sdn Bhd
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co.
- Bridgestone Tyre Sales (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
- Hankook Tire
- Toyo Tire & Rubber Co., Ltd.
- Pirelli & C. S.p.A.
- Friendship Rubber Industry (M) Sdn. Bhd.
- Giti Tire Pte. Ltd.
- Sumitomo Tires
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Voice of Customer
5. Malaysia Tire Market Outlook
6. Malaysia Passenger Car Tire Market Outlook
7. Malaysia Two-Wheeler Tire Market Outlook
8. Malaysia Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV) Tire Market Outlook
9. Malaysia OTR Tire Market Outlook
10. Malaysia Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicle (MHCV) Tire Market Outlook
11. Import-Export Analysis
12. Pricing and Price Point Analysis
13. Market Dynamics
14. Market Trends & Developments
15. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
16. Economic Profile
17. Competitive Landscape
18. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qlcc25/malaysia_tire?w=4