DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Vaccine Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size and Forecasts up to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report on global vaccine market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2015 to 2023. The report predicts the global vaccine market was sized over USD 29.17 billion in 2016. The global vaccine market is projected to grow with a CAGR 5.2% in terms of value during the forecast period, 2017-2023 and reach USD 41.87 billion by 2023. The study on vaccine market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2015 to 2023.
How this report delivers?
- Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of Vaccine Market.
- Complete coverage of all the segments in Vaccine Market to analyze the trends, developments in the Global Market and forecast of market size up to 2023.
- Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in Global Vaccine Market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Global Vaccine Market by Type
- DNA vaccines
- Conjugate vaccines
- Live attenuated vaccines
- Inactivated vaccines
- Toxoid vaccines
- Subunit vaccines
Global Vaccine Market by Application
- Infectious Diseases
Global Vaccine Market by Regions
- North America
- Mitsubishi Tanabe
- Merck & Co. Inc
- Pfizer Inc.
- SANOFI S.A
- NOVARTIS AG
- Takeda Pharmaceuticals
- Astellas Pharma Inc.
- Emergent BioSolutions
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Vaccine Market Overview
4. Global Vaccine Market by Type 2017 - 2023
5. Global Vaccine Market by Application 2017 - 2023
6. Global Vaccine Market by Regions 2017 - 2023
7. Companies Covered
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2zv8x6/global_vaccine?w=4